Citrix Winframe and Oracle Applications - mixing PROD releases

From: Jeff Shervey <jeff.shervey_at_us.landisstaefa.com_spamblock>
Date: 1997/10/23

Anybody out there running Citrix Winframe and Oracle Applications? We are wondering if running Smart Client GUI Prod15 and Prod16 on the same Citrix server could cause any problems (Conflicting DLL's).

Jeff Shervey - jeff.shervey_at_us.landisstaefa.com-spamblock

Please remove the "-spamblock" from my email address if replying by email. Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT