Re: Forms 3.0 Questions

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/10/22

Tony Ho (tho_at_interlog.com) wrote:
: Hi All:

: When I try to open up inp files from iad30 using Oracle account , I get
: "Procedure cp_status_bar not found for copying or referencing". In
: fact, I get this error message for every .inp files I try to load in
: from iad30.

: I notice in the inp files for all the forms, the procedure is define by
: own by another user. Is this why I get the error message?

: Thank you,
: Tony

Within Designer and as the owner of the form containing procedure cp_status_bar

	'Save' the form to the database.
	'Form Security' to grant access to this saved form for
	referencing/copying to other users (user may be PUBLIC).

		Helen