Re: Pro*C executable size

From: Zernan Martinez <zlm101_at_psu.edu>
Date: 1997/10/21

Dynamic Pro*C libraries are only available but only on certain Unix platforms.

One can use the 'strip' utility in Unix to reduce the size of the executable. It still leaves you with a relatively large file but at least it's start.

If anybody does find another way of shrinking the executable, do post it in the newsgroup.

Zern