The Cursor color

From: Ben Carter <b_c_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/10/21

Hi,

    I was wondering if there is any way possible to change the color of the cursor in Forms v 4.5.7.0.10 I currently have a dark gray color for my current attribute and as the cursor is also a dark color you cannot see it. Which makes it hard to tell exactly what block you are in and what particular item your cursor is in (by vursor I mean the little flashing line that is at the position where text is to be inserted, not the mouse cursor)

        Thanks alot for your help in advance!

        All responses would be appreciated as e-mail. :)

Thanks Ben Carter Received on Tue Oct 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT