Re: SQL question; Please Help!

From: Ivan Tung <ivant_at_direct.ca>
Date: 1997/10/21

Thanks for replying

however that is the improper use of the IN keyword. In selects records that exists in the list of values in the following parentheses, in your example provided by the subquery,

ie. Select * from tablex where b_day in (1970,1971,1972)

Your example would work if you concantenated the values assuming they are not numbers,

ie Delete from t1 where a||b in (select a||b from t2);

however this works only on char fields