oracle DBA team member to $65K, D.O.E.

From: General Employment <geeschaumburg_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/10/20

oracle DBA team member to $65K, D.O.E.
Please refer to FULLTIME PERMANENT POSITION # MM10175

Location....Waukegan, Illinois
Pluses:...............current, Unix
Education....open
Benefits..................excellent, 401K, pension
Call 847-240-1233 or
FAX 847-240-1671 or
e-mail to:
mailto:sch_at_genp.com
(.doc or .txt only, please)
or mail resume to:
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES
1101 Perimeter Drive, Suite 735
Schaumburg IL 60173
********READ ME SECTION************
Our clients include headquarters & branches of large corporations, mid-sized businesses and dynamic software developers and companies.   All our fees are paid by our client companies. Relocation and interview expenses are NOT included unless specifically mentioned above.