Installing Oracle 7.3 for Windows NT

From: Gena <gshepin_at_webspan.net>
Date: 1997/10/18

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew of a book that was a bit more helpful for doing a
full installation than the guides that come from Oracle. (including their website & the documentation on the CD) I had to call Oracle support twice and each time the solution to my problem was not in any of their guides.

The wait for their support is also pretty long so I'd really like to find another alternative if possible.
If anybody knows of a helpful book (or actually a FAQ or anything else) I'd really
appreciate if you'd let me know.

Thanks.... Received on Sat Oct 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT