Oracle 2GB File limitation on Solaris?

From: WILLIAM WILLIAMS <wwillia2_at_email.unc.edu>
Date: 1997/10/18

Has anyone else run into trouble importing or exporting large files in Oracle 7.3.3.3 and Solaris? Particularly Solaris 2.6? Spoke with Oracle and they gave me a patch that supposedly enables aiowrite64 and aioread64 utilities... Doesn't seem to help. I assume this is an issue with Oracle but Sun has yet to respond....

The error is: error 79 "operating system error" everytime I try to import a 4.9 GB file.

Thanks for any help or advice...

bill_at_netsco.com Received on Sat Oct 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT