Installing Oracle ODBC Driver for Windows 95

From: Pastor Flagan <pastor_at_pot.pot>
Date: 1997/10/17

I have copied from the Oracle server the latest ODBC driver for connecting to RDB on OpenVMS from a Windows 95 machine.

I ran the RDBWIN95.exe. I then tried to run setup.exe and I get a dialog box asking me which of the three products I wish to install.

When I select "Oracle ODBC (Win95) Driver for RDB 2.10.11.0.0" I get the following message:

"odbr3220.vrf(0): FILE_NOT_FOUND while verifying odbr3220"

I have tried moving this vrf file to windows and windows\system directories. This doesn't seem to work either. Does anyone have any other suggestions that may help me?

Thanks,
David Philpott Received on Fri Oct 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT