scheduling

From: Gopi Krishnappa <gopi_at_tpsinc.com>
Date: 1997/10/17

Hi All,

    I have a table which has a date field in it. Now I want to know if there is a way I can kick of an SQL script when the date and time in the date field (format MMDDYYHHMI) is equal to the sysdate(systemdate) time. The SQL script should kick of exactly to the minute in the date field. I do not want to use a shell script and poll every minute. Plese let me know if we can do it within PL/SQL

Thanks in advance

Gopi Received on Fri Oct 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT