Closing Forms in Developer 2000

From: Stan Vuckovic <stanv_at_online-can.com>
Date: 1997/10/17

Hi everyone!

I like to ask you for a help. I have an application developed by using Oracle Developer 2000. The application consists of multiple screens, which open and close automatically by pressing the EXIT button.

For closing the forms I used the script CLOSE_FORM(form_name, HIDE);, and for opening the new form I used NEW_FORM(form_name).

However, when I open one form which required starting a new instance the previous forms stayed open behind the screen. I wonder how can I close those forms?

Thanks for your help.

Stan Vuckovic

My e-mail address is: stanv_at_online-can.com Received on Fri Oct 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT