Re: Temporarely disabeling constraints

From: Dan Clamage <clamage_at_mime.dw.lucent.com>
Date: 1997/10/17

Be alert to the fact that when you disable primary key and unique key constraints, the associated index Oracle built gets blown away. When you re-enable these constraints, if you don't include the name of the constraint and its index storage parameters Oracle will name it SYS_C* and use default storage values for the tablespace. - djc

Ian Cary <cary_at_gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com> wrote in article <34461F51.E180018F_at_gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com>...