PERL and Oracle mis-match?

From: Darryl Hamer <dhamer_at_delphi.bsd.uchicago.edu>
Date: 1997/10/16

We have Perl 5.003, which I believe was installed using a Makefile. The problem we are having is in installing the DBI and DBD modules, which are necessary for us to access our Oracle database in any easy and consistent way. I run perl Makefile.PL for DBD which seems to work OK. When I do the same for DBI, I get an error saying the compiler can't find the module in @INC. Perhaps I'm installing these modules in the wrong place. Our path is

/opt/local/lib/perl5 AND
/opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much. Received on Thu Oct 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT