Need to know how to insert PS/SQL into the BD!

From: Javier Riera <javier_at_bitel.es>
Date: 1997/10/16

Does anyone know of any good PL/SQL developement tools to use to write and compile stored procedures, functions, packages, and package bodies? I need to access them through a web browser like Navigator or Explorer.

I am currently using the Oracle Schema Manager to do this, but it is very cumbersome and not a very good interface for writing and compiling stored procedures. If anyone knows of any good tools to use, please let me know.

        Thanks. Received on Thu Oct 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT