UTL_FILE limitations?

From: Vaughan Castine <vaughan_at_unforgettable.com>
Date: 1997/10/16

Does UTL_FILE have some size limitations? More importantly are these configurable?

I've hit a limit with some files that we are creating... and it appears to be related to the number of characters/lines in the file. However, the number of characters that different files will take differs between files (but is consistent between file generation). ie. each time I create file A it will have 83 lines and 2739 characters. File B will have 84 lines and 3000 characters.

I think I have gone insane!!!

All help appreciated. Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Oct 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT