AIX Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Carl Christianson <Cchristi_at_fred.net>
Date: 1997/10/15

Hi all,
I just discovered a bug with Oracle 7.3.3.3 on AIX. The Oracle Intelligent
Agent will not run and gives an "unable to allocate memory" error when you
try to start it up. I talked to Oracle and they informed me this is a known bug
for AIX in general and that they are working on a fix. Has anyone else run into this bug, and if so did you figure out a work around?
thanks
Carl Christianson
DBA First Data Corp Received on Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT