Re: Ad hoc querying tool for use with oracle. Know a good one?

From: Fernando Pereira <n_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1997/10/15

We have a tool for querying Oracle databases: CodfishSQL

We have a Lite version: Price: free
and a full version (Price: $299)

The full version has some extra advantages, but at the moment, it hasn't a query builder as Access's. We are currently working on it, but we haven't available.

What you have is a good browser of the retrieved information; the full version has graphics and a Database Explorer with wizards to create new objects.

You can get demo versions (or the Lite version) at our web site:

www.cardume.com

Best Regards,
Fernando