Oracle Forms Programmer

From: Information Engineering Inc. <vhaley*nospam*_at_iei.com>
Date: 1997/10/15

Information Engineering, Inc is a Denver based consulting firm that develops sofware for the insurance industry. We are presently recruiting 15 full-time programmers with 1 year Oracle Forms experience. You would be working on a client site in Idaho or Ohio. If interested in a position further details will be given in our telephone conversation. We have a competitive compensation, benefits, and stock option package. Please contact Val Haley, Human Resources Manager at 303. 584.9913 Ext.217, fax 303.584.9084, or e-mail vhaley_at_iei.com. Received on Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT