Re: proc.mk file

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/10/15

In article <34443180.7591_at_geocities.com>, techyang <techyang_at_geocities.com> writes
>Hi, Every One:
>
>When I use the proc.mk to compile a proc programm (demo sample1.pc), it
>goes just fine with a small warning reading "-Y P appear more than
>once,the first appearance is used". But when I try to run the
>excutable, it says "can'y find file libclitsh.so (not exact)". I have
>checked the proc library. The files are there. Please tell me what
>happened here. The compiled excutable should included all necesary
>libraries before linking. The error message seems really unrelavant.
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Ben
>byang_at_houston.geoquest.slb.com

It sounds like you have compiled using dynamic libs. It depends on your platform but you probably need an environment variable set (such as SHLIB_PATH) to point to the location of your .so files. Steve

"The floggings will continue until morale improves."