proc.mk file

From: techyang <techyang_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1997/10/14

Hi, Every One:

When I use the proc.mk to compile a proc programm (demo sample1.pc), it goes just fine with a small warning reading "-Y P appear more than once,the first appearance is used". But when I try to run the excutable, it says "can'y find file libclitsh.so (not exact)". I have checked the proc library. The files are there. Please tell me what happened here. The compiled excutable should included all necesary libraries before linking. The error message seems really unrelavant. Thanks in advance.

Ben
byang_at_houston.geoquest.slb.com Received on Tue Oct 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT