Re: Installing 16 and 32 bit clients

From: allen lucas <alucus_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/10/14

I do this all the time in our environment.

To install 95 (32 bit) I assume you used the installer and CD-ROM to install from the WIN95 directory. The same process applies but install is from the WINDOWS directory.

The WIN95 install placed all the files in the ORANT directory, while the WINDOWS install will place everythin in a ORAWIN directory.

\\||// "This is another fine mess / \ you've gotten me into" []--[] Ollie @ /\ @ {----} ^^ alucus_at_concentric.net