"Invalid dynamic link call" while starting "Oracle Book" runtime!

From: Ruisong Chu <rschu_at_public.sta.net.cn>
Date: 1997/10/13

I got the error message: "Program Error Your program is making an invalid dynamic link call to a .DLL file" when I was trying to start the "Oracle Book" - "Book runtime" or "Oracle Book" - "CD Contents Directory". But I was able to use them before. I just installed Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 in a fews days before. Are the changes that IE4 made cause this problem?

I've tried to reinstall the "Oracle Book", but it didn't work. I don't want to uninstall IE4. Is there anybody know that how to solve this problem? Or where can I get a ungrade to the "Oracle Book" programs?

Thanks in advance!

The CD I used to installed Oracle Book is called "Oracle Product Documentation Library R1.0.16", came with the Oracle Server package.

Robert Chu

e-mail: rschu_at_public.sta.net.cn Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT