OWS2.1 Process question...

From: Ken Parker <kparker_at_no.spam.cyberdev.net>
Date: 1997/10/12

Hi, (anti spam enabled - watch reply address...)

I'm using ows 2.1 on 7.3.3 (solaris 2.5.1). I'm getting a lot of stray processes that all go away if the listener is bounced. The real solution would be to figure out what's causing the stray processes, but until then, I want to bounce the listener every so often vi cron.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do this! wladmin under ows/admbin is called by the web page, but I have no clue what order arguments are taken in from this routine (or if it can even be called from the unix prompt).

oraweb21 is the listener process, but I can only see the first 80 characters of this process so I still don't know what arguments are needed and in what order.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Ken Parker
kparker at cyberdev dot net

--
Anti Spam enabled: please reply to kparker at cyberdev dot net.
root_at_localhost root_at_127.0.0.1 postmaster_at_localhost