Job-Colorado; Denver; Oracle Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5

From: <richard_steinman_at_cmagroup.com>
Date: 1997/10/11

CO; Denver/Aurora; Oracle Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5

We are engaged in the selection of several professionals interested in a career opportunity. Those we select will have direct experience with Oracle Forms 4.5 or Reports 2.5 Must be strong team players ready to help build their own skills while contributing to the growth of this growing organization. This client has a number of leading edge projects and has a strong commitment to pushing the state of the art with Oracle. We are looking for professionals that will commit for the long haul. We are NOT looking for short term consulting for these specific projects. We WILL relocate qualified professionals.

Please refer to JO# 3221RJS in your response.

Richard Steinman
Team Leader
rjs_at_cmagroup.com
IT & Software Solutions Team