s f o p e n h o u s e

From: o r p h e u s <resume_at_orpheus.com>
Date: 1997/10/11

POSITIONS:      CLIENT SERVER ARCHITECT, SENIOR DEVELOPER, LEAD DEV
LOCATION:       SAN FRANCISCO, AUSTIN, DALLAS, NEW YORK, DENVER, HOUSTON
FAX:            510.653.1209
E-MAIL:         resume_at_orpheus.com
WWW:            http://www.orpheus.com

Fast growing SF based consulting practice (stock is about $50 per share and holding)requires top tier employees to fill Architect roles (perm positions).

We are holding an open house for our client in SF on October 21, 1997, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm.

You must have 8+ years experience with client server software development using major RDBMS (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, SQL Server)and 4GLs like Delphi, Power Builder, VB etc.

Experience with C++ and C is a must. Java is a big plus.

For the last three or more years, you will have been designing mission critical business aplications from the ground up.

For an invitation or interview, please send your resume to: openhouse_at_orpheus.com or fax to 510.653.1209.

http://www.orpheus.com
http://www.jobexplorer.com Received on Sat Oct 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT