Re: OCI questions

From: Greg Teets <teetshd_at_email.uc.edu>
Date: 1997/10/11

When I try to compile the first OCI example, I just get a bunch of errors. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong. I thought it would compile OK since the sample executable works fine.

Linking cdemo1.exe:
Linker Warning: No module definition file specified: using defaults

Linker Error: Undefined symbol _obndrv in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _oparse in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _odescr in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _oexfet in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _odefin in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _ocof in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _oopen in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _orlon in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _oclose in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _oerhms in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _ocom in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _oexec in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _ofetch in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _obndrn in module CDEMO1.C
Linker Error: Undefined symbol _ologof in module CDEMO1.C