Re: DEFAULT (Mouse) Cursor Style isn't

From: Tim Cromarty <tim_at_plutocc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/10/11

I too had the same problem, when I raised it with Oracle support they agreed it was a problem but that's the way it works.

The ability to change the cursor over a text item has already been raised as an enhancement request.

My only suggestion (not tried) would be to use a user exit or windows call to change the cursor outside of Forms.

Tim

In article <60u2f8$6ld_at_freenet-news.carleton.ca>, Duncan MacGregor <aa735_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA> writes

--
Regards

Tim Cromarty