Re: PL/SQL Development Tools

From: Zernan Martinez <zlm101_at_psu.edu>
Date: 1997/10/10

A development package I have been using for a while is SQL Navigator. It has the management capabilities for developing PL/SQL. It's one of the most popular PL/SQL tools around, though I can't think of any other one except for Procedure Builder, which you would ignore once you use SQL Navigator.

Zern