Oracle Reports

From: <huangy_at_esn106.scra.org>
Date: 1997/10/08

I saw some jobs for Oracle Reports. I did a search on Yahoo and didn't see any proper link. I'm a junior-level Oracle PL/SQL programmer. I also heard of Oracle Forms, Pro C, Financials. But what is Oracle Reports? Please give me a link to an article or on-line tutorial. Thank you.

Yong Huang Received on Wed Oct 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT