Re: NEED HELP!!!!!! Please help me!!!

From: Ken Nichols <knichols_at_mcsilo.ilo.dec.com>
Date: 1997/10/07

Joseph,

The simplest approach is to use Oracle Web Server, if it's available for your platform. We currently use version 2.1 with Digital Unix.

You will need someone who can program in PL/SQL, Perl, or Java (there may be support for other languages as well). If you're not behind a firewall you will have to think about security as well.

Hope this helps,

Ken