Remote Snapshot Refresh Problem

From: <_at_vines.etn.com>
Date: 1997/10/07

I am attempting to do a remote procedure call to force a refresh of a snapshot and get the following error:
SQL> connect scott/tigger_at_master1
Connected.
SQL> execute
dbms_snapshot.refresh_at_remotedblink1('ETN_HR_INTFACE_EMPLOYEE','C'); begin
dbms_snapshot.refresh_at_remotedblink1('ETN_HR_INTFACE_EMPLOYEE','C'); end;

*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-02068: following severe error from REMOTE1 ORA-06512: at line 1

The snapshot is in place on remote1 and working fine. I am also able to call my own procedure remotely without any problems.

If I connect to the remote database and run the same code it works; thus, the syntax must be correct??

SQL> connect scott/tiger_at_remote1
Connected.
SQL> execute
dbms_snapshot.refresh_at_remotedblink1('ETN_HR_INTFACE_EMPLOYEE','C');

DB version 7.3.2.3.0

If you could ... Please email me any possible solutions at DavidJGrimes_at_eaton.com

Thanks in advance,

Dave Grimes
News Group Newbie Received on Tue Oct 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT