A "sort of" Webserver question

From: Dan Nichols <hawkeye_at_no.spam.com>
Date: 1997/10/07

Hi Everyone:

I'm working on a Webserver project that requires me to run queries against several databases and display the results.

No problem....except the user then wants me to graph the results (Combo Bar chart and line graph) .

Does anyone have any ideas?

Part of the project spec requires me to assume older versions of Netspace or I.E. as browsers. D2K for the Web with Oracle Graphics is not an option as these browsers will not be complient with the new JDK and there will be no way to get the runtime JDK to the various users.

Should I look at Javascript? Any other products?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Dan

--

"When all is said and done, a lot gets said, little gets done"

My e-mail address has been altered to fustrate spammers. Please replace the "no.spam" with "sd.znet" to reply. Received on Tue Oct 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT