Re: Oracle's new web tech support unstable?

From: Stephen Cheung <stephenc_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: 1997/10/07

Phil Tsao (philt_at_technologist.com) wrote:
: Oracle recently updated/upgraded their web site on tech support.
: I suppose this is a good thing. But it's been really unstable.
: A lot links just couldn't be found.

I assume they're still working the bugs out. It seems like something that frequently happens during a switch to a new layout.

--
Stephen Cheung
512-916-8324 anytime.