Re: JDBC Thin Driver ????

From: Zernan Martinez <zlm101_at_psu.edu>
Date: 1997/10/07

I'm not very familiar with JBuilder, I'm planning on trying it out though. I've mainly used Visual Cafe.

Whenever your serving a java app on a web browser, your need a JDBC driver of lever 3 or 4. You need to be able to download the JDBC classes though the Internet or Intranet. Java security prevents JDBC drivers 1 and 2 from being able to work on a browser.