Re: JDBC Thin Driver ????

From: <nwhitehead_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1997/10/06

The key with the thin driver is that it adheres to the java applet security rules which state that an applet cannot open a socket to any host other than then one it was loaded from. Therefore, unless your HTTP server and database are on the same host, or you have some sort of database proxy on the http server, you will not get a connection.

Otherwise, you shoukld be OK.

Nicholas
nwhitehead_at_rocketmail.com