JDBC Thin Driver ????

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: 1997/10/06

Two questions:

  1. What all do I need to do to make the Oracle's JDBC Thin driver work? I am using Borland's JBuilder, I can connect to the DB using an odbc-jdbc bridge, but I haven't been able to get the Thin driver to work yet.
  2. If I write a Java Applet using the JDBC Thin driver, can any other computer using a Java enabled browser get access to my data ( with proper security - of course )?

Thanks for any insight on this.

Michael. Received on Mon Oct 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT