OCI & String Arrays

From: <nwhitehead_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1997/10/06

OCI fellows:

I am having some difficulty with an OCI C++ program with the following features:

  1. Array processing ( fetch and send )
  2. Dynamically size arrays using char double pointers
  3. Null terminated strings in the arrays

I am starting to wonder if it really works as advertised in the OCI guide, because I have tried everything for alen and progvl and I still get 1408 errors.

Any help appreciatted.

Nicholas
nwhitehead_at_rocketmail.com Received on Mon Oct 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT