inability to drop table dur to unknown enables FK

From: Yochi Wieman <ordnkv_at_shani.net>
Date: 1997/10/05

Problem : Inability to drop table due to unknown enables FK which references the table.

Situation : All known FK referencing the table were disable. All data in FK tables was deleted.
Drop table failed due to 'unique/primary key referenced by enabled foreign keys'.

Questions :
1. In which table can we find all FK referencing a particular table ?
2. Does DROP TABLE require dropping all the FK or just disabling them is enough ?
3. If there is no table with FK references, what do you suggest as a solution to our problem ? : Received on Sun Oct 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT