FS: ARCCAD v11.4 (GIS software)

From: SDakhil <sdakhil_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/10/05

I have for sale two software packages of ARCCAD v11.4, with manuals and  hardware keys. They are bran new (factory shrink wraped). The Arccad is the best GIS software in the market, By ESRI, Inc. It is used  with AutoCad, and is the best GIS software in the market . .

List price is $2,000 per package. Give me an offer for both or for one.

Buyer will have to pay shipping charges if outside of Los Angeles.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you know anybody who might be  intersted.

You can reach me by email: sdakhil_at_aol.com or phone: (213) 933-2130

S. Dakhil Received on Sun Oct 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT