Can Oracle ODBC 16 and 32 bit exist on the same Machine?

From: Tim Nickason <tnickasn_at_rogers.wave.ca>
Date: 1997/10/04

greeting,

Does anyone know if Oracle ODBC driver 2.x for win (16 bit) coexist at the same time as the win95
version (32 bit)?

I have been able to install the win95 version and use it successfully, but not 16bit on the same machine.
I keep getting an error in odbc admin that says the driver cant be loaded because of a lack of memory).

If anyone knows anything about, help would be appreciated.

Thanks

T Nickason Received on Sat Oct 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT