Importing decent looking images into Reports 2.5

From: Tim Witort <trwNOSPAM_at_NOSPAMmedicalert.org>
Date: 1997/10/03

Has anyone had any success in importing images into Reports 2.5 reports (like a company logo, etc) that look half decent?

After several attempts, Reports 2.5 kept giving me the "Objects will be off the canvas" message and refused to import our company logo in a variety of image formats: (TIF, BMP, CGM). My original drawing is in Corel Draw and I kept exporting smaller and smaller versions of the image from Corel until Reports finally allowed it to be imported. Yuck! The image was so chunky it was barely recognizable.

So, has anyone been able to drop images onto a Reports 2.5 report that look sharp when viewed on screen or when printed on a laser printer?