Re: Sheduling Oracle Jobs from WIN NT 4.0

From: Doug Swanson <104155.2074_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/10/03

Carlos,

        Mike is on the right track...after you set the pararmeter in the init.ora file you need to restart the db. this will start the background process I wrote a powerbuilder front end to interface with the dbms_job procedures so the users can submit and schedule their "batch" jobs...works slick!!

good luck!
Doug

Carlos A. Gonzalez <carlos_a_gonzalez_at_us.dell.com> wrote in article <60ufqc$66d$1_at_galaxy.us.dell.com>...