Ora8 installation Problem

From: impu <impu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/10/02

What is this about? I had installed ORACLE 8 under Windows NT 4.0 Server. Everything was going great until I started using it. When I start to use something, that have to be reinstall sometimes before I know what I'm doing ;-)) Anyway, Now, that I removed incorrectly, Everytime I try to reinstall, I get the message "Your current Oracle home D:\ORANT is an OCSM client installation managed by your system administrator. You may not install or remove products in this home. So, I decided to logon to the system as Administrator, but the problem still exist. So, I created a different profile with Admin access, but same dialog Box. By the way, I've disabled all the Oracle service under Services. So, I decided to Disconnect the Domain Controller....Changed the computer name problem still exist. What am I doing stupid so I'm not passing this screen
Thanks. Received on Thu Oct 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT