Re: NEED SCRIPT: list all constraints

From: Chris Hamilton <Christopher.H.Hamilton_at_usace.army.mil>
Date: 1997/10/02

Jeff Boes <jboes_at_qtm.net> wrote in ...

> Does anyone out there know of a good set of scripts to display
 information about
> a set of tables, in particular the constraints?

Attached is a script I wrote to do that (d_constr.sql), along with prntcode.sql, a companion script for formatting the output.

Chris

Chris Hamilton - Oracle Database Admin.
AVANCO Intl. / US Army Corps of Engineers Christopher.H.Hamilton_at_usace.army.mil
http://www.serve.com/cowpb/chamilton.html begin 600 d_constr.sql
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

begin 600 prntcode.sql
<encoded_portion_removed>
end Received on Thu Oct 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT