NEED SCRIPT: list all constraints

From: Jeff Boes <jboes_at_qtm.net>
Date: 1997/10/02

Does anyone out there know of a good set of scripts to display information about a set of tables, in particular the constraints? My database was constructed with foreign key and other constraints which are not documented (at least, not in a way which is accessible to me), and trying to create test data is a problem if you don't satisfy the referential integrity. Oh, and for some reason the view CONSTRAINT_DEFS, alluded to in the Oracle dox, is missing. Is that one of those that has to be created by the DBA? Received on Thu Oct 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT