Re: Oracle Graphics and Webserver

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/10/02

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:34:17 -0400, "Rob Bender" <rgb_at_hrb.com> wrote:

>Can I generate and display graphs from PL/SQL procedures that generate
>webpages on an Oracle Webserver? If so, how or where can I find
>information on how to do it. Thank you.
>
>Rob Bender

There exists a really easy to use pl/sql utility to generate simple bar charts on the web using pl/sql.

You can get it from downloadable utilities on http://govt.us.oracle.com/

You basically give it a sql query that generates a set of data points and it generates the bar chart. Demos and docs are online there.

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Bethesda MD

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Thu Oct 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT