Database Authentication on Webserver 3.0?

From: Leon Poon <lpoon_at_Glue.umd.edu>
Date: 1997/10/01

Hi,

I have been trying to make the new authentication scheme (using Oracle database usernames and passwords) work on Webserver 3.0, but I am not having too much luck. The PDF user guide is no help and the online help is not that much better either. Any ideas? Basically, all I need is a simple working example (i.e., what I need to set in the config files, etc.)

Leon Poon

PS: I am test driving the trial copy, so I am not expecting too much help from Oracle support Received on Wed Oct 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT