HELP----SNMP AGENT-----

From: HardSt0ne <hardst0ne_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/10/01

Hello,

    I need to set up a monitoring system for oracle server running v7.3.2.1.1  on

    windows NT3.51 platform. Could any one help me on this. I want this system     to page me if server goes down for any reason or when ever any other  critical alert is raised.

    Currently I have "HP open view / Optivity" running and it pages me whenever

    NT server( on top of which Oracle is running) goes down (booted).

     If U have worked on such thing or have any info could U please let me know
     how I can use SNMP agent provided by Oracle or something else to achieve
     this.

     Thanks...

      Please email me at: hardst0ne_at_aol.com