Remote Execution?

From: Brian Camper <brianc_at_cmhc.com>
Date: 1997/09/25

I am in the need to run a sequel statement against an Oracle 7.3.3.0.0 database table. I need to know if there is a way through a command line to execute a query by passing in the sql statement and also redirecting the output to a file.

For example in Sybase, there was a REXEC command that allowed this feature.

REXEC "select * from table" > c:\output.txt

Thanks you in advance.

Brian Camper

brianc_at_cmhc.com Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT