More than 5 ANDs in Select

From: Michael Nachbaur <nachbaur_at_electriciti.com>
Date: 1997/09/25

I'm trying to create a search form (with 25 searchable fields), and want to select only the records that all elements contain the text from the HTML form.

However, whenever I try a SELECT statement with more than 5 ands (where uname LIKE blah and pid LIKE pidblah), it gives this error:

OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error 20003

I've even tried Subqueries (grabing at straws), but nothing.

Thanks!

Michael Nachbaur
nachbaur_at_electriciti.com Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT